“It is not the going out of port, but the coming in, that determines the success of a voyage.”
- Henry Ward Beecher
Our advanced planning process involves our team of specialists, who first meet with you to gain a thorough understanding of your priorities.
Then we start developing your roadmap. We conduct a comprehensive analysis of your situation and formulate solutions. Depending on the complexity of your needs, we may ask to liaise with other professionals you use, to make sure everyone is on the same page.
When the roadmap is ready, we meet with you to review our recommended strategies and agree on an action plan that suits your schedule. Planning can only be successful if equally meticulous effort is applied in implementation. Therefore we review your progress regularly, constantly fine-tuning to make sure your roadmap succeeds.
Our extensive range of services far exceeds those of a traditional advisor:
Here are some of the ways we have helped our clients over the years:
- Extraction of retained earnings in a very effective tax manner for clients, creating significant tax-free incomes combined with estate protection of other tax liabilities.
- Reduction or elimination of tax liabilities for corporations or holding companies by structuring finances in a more effective manner.
- Solving buy-sell issues or creating living buyout programs for business owners.
- Reduction of current corporate or personal taxes through Retirement Compensation Programs.
- Creating additional capital for companies via leveraged RCA programs.
- Creating bank financed insurance solutions to eliminate liquidity issues for tax liabilities of businesses or individuals in which net costs tend to be zero or just slightly more but much more effective than traditional techniques.
- Creating innovative programs to create benefits for philanthropy while covering tax liabilities of the donor on a grand scale.
- Diversification of asset programs that are invested in tax sheltered and very safe solid investments.
- Creating personalized retirement solutions for clients using Insured Retirement Programs, RRSPs, RCAs and other sources of pension in which commencement of programs and tax minimization is achieved - especially for spousal situations.